Why settle for boring internships when you can work with horses and kids? Would you like to work with a local non-profit orgnization that makes a difference in kid's lives?
Well now you can have FUN doing it.
We are a non-profit organization specializing in unique therapy through various horseback riding techniques to individuals with physical, cognitive and emotional disabilities.
You are an ASPIRE TRP intern when...
- You want to work with kids and make a difference in their lives...
- You want the opportunity to work with horses...
- You want to have fun...
- You want to work with a local non-profit organization...
- You want to gain skills that will help you become more successful in your goals in life...
- You want to grow as a person.
Responsibilities of an intern with our organization include:
- Web site updates
- Promotional material development
- Sponsorship relations management
- Event promotion
- Volunteer recruitment
- Newsletter writing
- Idea generation
Come Share in the Heart of an ASPIRE Child today!
You can help make a difference in an ASPIRE child. To volunteer as an Intern with ASPIRE or to request more information, call Marilyn Moore at (319) 296-0964, or use our convienient online form on our ContacUs page with the subject header "Marketing Internship."